If you are interested in losing weight and in the products that could help you reach this goal with the least amount of time and effort required, you might have heard of the Kou Tea and the Tava Tea. These two products are both marketed to be weight loss or slimming teas.
The claim is that if you drink these products, you will easily lose weight with no side effects to worry about. But what makes one brand of tea different from the other? And is one any better than the other?
Both Kou Tea and Tava Tea are natural weight loss products that make use of organic ingredients.
- In its website, Kou Tea is explained to contain four main ingredients that help its consumers achieve weight loss. These are the powerful green tea, oolong tea, pu-erh tea, and white tea.
- Tava Tea, on the other hand, is made up of very similar ingredients. It has wuyi cliff oolong or wu long which is a special type of oolong tea, sencha, a type of Japanese green tea, and also pu-erh.
Scientific Reasons Behind Weight Loss Power
From the ingredients alone and their natural benefits, it is not hard to see why both Tava Tea and Kou Tea are effective as weight loss products.
- Green tea has been noted by scientists and health experts all over the world as one of the healthiest types of tea available. It has a high amount of antioxidants which help the body fight aging, and caffeine to help speed up metabolism and burn calories faster. It has even been cited by some as the best weight loss tea in the world.
- Oolong tea is second only to green tea when it comes to weight loss teas. Unlike green tea which is unoxidized, oolong is partly oxidized, making it contain higher levels of antioxidants. Aside from this, slimming properties have also been noted in oolong tea, and there are also studies which show that it not only helps to burn fat faster, but it also blocks the fat absorption of the body.
- Pu-erh tea also has chemical components that suppress an increase in body weight and even in the body’s level of cholesterol. This type of black tea has also been found to have antimicrobial properties that could help improve one’s immune system. Chinese culture even believes this type of tea as being able to counteract the negative effects of alcohol consumption.
All of these ingredients are present both in Tava Tea and Kou Tea.
- In addition, Kou Tea also contains white tea, which is said to have more antioxidants than green or black tea. White tea also has antibacterial and antiviral properties, as well as the capacity to help improve one’s cardiovascular functions.
The components of these two slimming teas also show why they are effective in speeding up one’s metabolism.
Caffeine that is present in tea helps to increase the rate at which the body burns the calories that you take in. It is similar to undergoing an amount of exercise that will help you burn those calories, but without having to do too much activity at all.
- The Kou Tea website even goes as far as saying that the product will significantly rev up your metabolism, to the point that your body will no longer store any fat at all!
Both products are capable of increasing one’s metabolism and can therefore help you burn fat more easily. Of course, additional exercise will only increase the products’ fat-burning effects so it is always advised.
Increased levels of energy are another benefit that both Tava Tea and Kou Tea claim to have. Being natural and organic products, these slimming teas are packed with vitamins and minerals that your body needs to help make you stronger.
Many consumers who have tried these products claim that they feel more energized, especially if they start their day with the tea product. They do not get tired as easily as they used to, and they appear to be livelier as well. Overall, this means that these slimming teas are not just for those who want to lose weight but are also for those who want a healthier body.
Safety and Side Effects
The fact that Kou Tea and Tava Tea are both all-natural products also means they are safe to consume, at least for the most part.
Consumers should keep in mind that there are instructions as to how these products should be consumed, and there is a reason this is so. Even if you are told that the more you consume the product, the better the effects will be, there is still a safe formulation for using these slimming teas.
- Too much of the product can cause minimal but adverse effects. Some consumers worry because drinking the tea products quicken their heartbeat more than what they feel is comfortable.
- Others have also complained about feelings of dizziness and even of nausea and headaches. However, consumers should still understand that different people react differently to certain products.
If you want to try out the products, do so properly and take note of the changes with your body. If you feel anything uncomfortable, check your dosage and adjust if necessary, or if you think the side effect is too much, then stop taking the product altogether.
Average Monthly Weight loss
Both Kou Tea and Tava Tea have weight loss properties and consumers have proven how effective both products are based on their personal experiences.
- Kou Tea even states that it is able to make a person lose up to 5lbs a week or 20lbs a month.
- On the other hand, a website about Tava Tea claims its average weight loss is at 2-4lbs a week or up to 16lbs a month.
Recommended Daily Dosage
- Each bag of Kou Tea contains 2 grams of tea to be combined with 4 cups of water for that perfect drink. It is recommended that consumers drink at least two cups of the tea every day.
- As for Tava Tea, each teabag is good for 3 cups of water, but each teabag can still be reused. It is recommended that at least 4 cups of the tea be taken every day for sustained benefits.
Both products have many customers who have expressed their satisfaction with the slimming teas.
Some consumers even started taking the product simply because they were looking for an alternative to drinking coffee and other caffeinated drinks, and they were happily surprised to find that there were more benefits with the slimming teas.
Most customers claim to have lost weight, while others are satisfied because they feel more energetic and lively after taking the drink.
Money Back Guarantee
Tava Tea and Kou Tea both have money back guarantees.
- Tava Tea does not offer free samples of their products, but you can easily buy them online and with the peace of mind that if you end up being unsatisfied, you can get your money back. Tava Tea lets consumers try their products and if they continue to use the product but see no results after 6months, then they can get their money back.
- Similarly, the Kou Tea website claims that they also offer a money back guarantee, but there seems to be a lack of information regarding the terms of this guarantee. The company does have a customer support system, so it will be wise to ask about the money back guarantee before you make any purchases.
The Final Verdict on Overall Effectiveness
Overall, both Kou Tea and Tava tea are wonderful health products that can be helpful for anyone who wishes to lose weight. Their benefits include:
- Weight loss of up to 4 or 5 pounds a week
- faster rate of metabolism
- fat burning properties
- improved energy levels
- easy to use
- money back guarantee
One of the factors that should help you choose between these two products is the availability of the product within your area. These two products can be bought online, but consumers should also consider the delivery time and the added cost that shipping and handling could incur.
Also, consider which tea will more easily fit into your lifestyle. If you can, do try both products and see if they have flavours that you may like over the others. This will make it much easier for you to adjust to the tea drink.
It is also important to note that for sustained benefits, these teas need to be taken on a regular daily basis.
Tava Tea recommends that you drink the tea at least four times a day, while Kou Tea is recommended on a twice a day basis.
Whatever choice you make, just be sure to follow the dosage guidelines and the formula instructions so that you can avoid any side effects. And in the rare event that you feel any negative effects from the drinks, consult your doctor and stop drinking the tea product first.
As much as these products are marketed as weight loss drinks, what is most important is that you maintain a healthy lifestyle for a better you.
|Kou Tea||Tava Tea|
Our Comparison Rating
Our Detailed Review
|Kou Tea Review||Tava Tea Review|