Jack Lalanne’s JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe Stainless-Steel Electric Juicer Review
While you can choose from many foods to maintain a healthy diet, five to nine servings of fruit or vegetable juice can also help.
This kitchen appliance can help you extract all the vitamins and nutrients that your chosen fruit or vegetable can provide.Manual squeezing cannot do it and there are many juicers available in shops today.
Is Jack Lalanne’s power juicer a good choice? We will find this answer in this review 🙂
With What Fruits and Vegetables You Can Use This Juicer?
Ease of Use – How to Operate the Juicer?
- Of course, you have to turn on the power after ensuring that all parts are assembled properly. Depending on your dealer, the juicer may be given to you unassembled. A sign that it’s not properly assembled is when it would not work. It has a safety device that prevents the motor when assembly is not done properly.
- Put the pieces of fruit or vegetable that you want to juice inside. You only need some pushing of the allocated buttons to start juicing. You should not have any clogging problems unless you have been using the juicer a couple of times and did not clean the filter.
- Make sure that you will not use the juicer – even if it is considered as a power juicer – as a blender such as for making smoothies. Nevertheless, you can use it to prepare juice that you can use for the smoothies.
- You will find that the Jack Lalanne’s steel electric juicer produces more juice – about 30 percent more – than the other juicers. You can hardly get pulps making it not idea if you want to juice something for cooking.
Watch This Useful Video To Know More About Jack LaLanne’s Power Juicer Deluxe 🙂
Jack Lalanne Juicer Parts and Design:
The body of Jack Lalanne juicer is made from food grade material that’s approved by the Food and Drug Administration. The blades are made from steel of surgical quality. It has a 3,600 RPM motor which makes it a pretty powerful juicer. Nonetheless, the motor quietly operates. The chute measures approximately three inches and is noticeably bigger than those of other juicers.
Every Jack Lalanne’s power juicer deluxe is covered by a 60-day money back guarantee. If the period passes and you have a problem with the motor, you can rely on the warranty repair and replacement. If you damaged other parts, don’t worry because there are spare parts for this juicer sold online.
Almost every part can be put to the dishwasher except from the motor housing. However, it is recommended that you don’t use dishwashers made and imported from other countries.
Unfortunately, the juicer is designed to be a juicer. There is no special part or attachment that could transform it into something else such as a blender or food processor.
Quality of Juice
There is no denying that the Jack Lalanne’s stainless steel electric juicer is a powerful one when it comes to producing more juice.
How about the quality?
You can count on this juicer if you want to get the vitamins and minerals from fruits and vegetables.
The answer is best shown by the quantity. Since it produces more juice, you will find that there is less pulp. It means that you get most of what’s in the fruits and vegetables.
The enzymes stay intact but not as good as when you get juice through squeezing or crushing the fruits or vegetables.
Since this juicer uses an outward circular motion of blades, it is expected to break down some enzymes but the manufacturer claims that the juicer has a patented technology that keeps the enzymes intact.
You will need microscopes to check this. Nevertheless, there is less pulp so it is safe to assume that you are getting most of the nutrients offered by the fruits and vegetables.
Assembly and Washing:
- Aside from the quality and quantity of juice, assembly and washing is probably some of the main concerns of users who are considering Jack Lalanne power juicer deluxe. Luckily, this one is easy to assemble. The package comes with a manual but most people wouldn’t have to look at it to assemble the unit.
- It is easy to wash the unit, too. It should be since you have to take the parts apart and wash them after every use. All parts except the motor housing can be placed in the dishwasher but the manufacturer discourages the use of dishwashers from other countries as they may be hotter than the ones manufactured in the United States. Play it safe by putting the parts only at the top shelf.
- The design might have something to do with the ease of assembly and washing. The parts are simple. You can put them together or take them apart in minutes.
Speed of Juicer:
While the blades can spin more than 3,000 RPM, the unit is a bit slow when it comes to producing juice. It may take you 10 to 20 minutes to produce eight to 10 ounce of juice.
The Jack Lalanne’s power juicer measures 16x12x15.5 inches. It weighs about 15 pounds.
What Is So Good About Jack Lalanne JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe Stainless-Steel Electric Juicer?
The Jack Lalanne power deluxe juicer is worthy of your money because of the following:
- easy to assemble
- easy to clean
- fast and quiet motor
- more juice compared to competitors
What Is Not So Good About Jack Lalanne JLSS Power Juicer?
However, the Jack Lalanne deluxe power juicer is not the perfect juicer; it still has the following flaws:
- the need to take all parts apart after every use for cleaning
- blades that can be damaged by cherry pits
The price is reasonable. In fact, the Jack Lalanne juicer is one of the cheapest quiet juicer available today. Many users think that the quality of materials used (how sturdy and easy to clean they are) are worth the money. However, some also think that some fruits and vegetables go to waste as they see a lot of pulp (and more juice at the same time) in the collector.
The Final Verdict
Juicer Information Chart: